Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ƪ(♥ε♥)ʃ

I think of you all the time
Every rainny days and I was sad
You sent me a chill down my spine
You made me feel alive for the most confusing 10 seconds of my life
I couldn't believe you would care for me that way
I missed you so much when you turned away and moved on
You set me up in your net and left me trapped for so long
Waiting for you day and night wondering when are you going to come and set me free
You have no idea how your beautiful eyes have affected me
I think of you when I'm sad and lonely
And I can't think of any one better than you 

I can't imagine my self with anyone else but you
I want you in my life to bring your light and shine my gray days
You made me like the clichés
And you made me watch all those stupid love stories that used to make me sick
We could be like you and I are against the world
We could dry each other's tears and be there for one another
I could be the best thing that ever happened to you
I would love you like no other
If only you would see more than just a face and a red dress
you could see a beautiful world...

No response to “ƪ(♥ε♥)ʃ”

Leave a Reply